17 Spooktacular Parties for a Wicked Halloween in Bangkok!
Are you ready to turn our City of Angels into a Devil’s Den and dance a night away with ghosts, witches, vampires and zombies! Here are our top pics to blend in with all the monsters that will crawl out on the scariest night of the year!
1. MAGGIE CHOO’S: American Horror Story Halloween at Maggie Choo’s
It’s an American Horror Story Halloween at Maggie Choo’s. Blues guitarist Benz Blues will be bashing out tunes with his battle axe and get you tip tapping out of your seat.
From: 7 pm – 1 am / free entry.
2. WINEBIBBER SANGRIA: Fright Night with live music by Aun Sax, I-Sass Play On, The Vinyl, and the best costume contest.
From: 8 pm till late, free entry.
3. HOGSBAR: This year have a Hogsbar Halloween! Drink and food specials all night with the amazing Trix ‘O’ Treat Band playing rockabilly classics plus some of their own music.
From 8 pm – 1 am / free entry.
4. FLAMENCO: Yelloween Party – For the ultimate Halloween experience with great entertainment and Day of the Dead Theme by ISSUE the Party will be FANG-tastic! The party will have a Costume Contest and Face Painting & Photo Booth
From: 8 pm till late / Entrance Ticket Fee THB 500 per person includes 1 Flute of Veuve Clicquot
5. MAHANAKON: Mahanakhon Bangkok SkyBar x Wicked Witch Halloween Party
Dress up and dance with the Bangkok Invaders at Thailand’s highest restaurant & bar. The party is inspired by the spectacular Broadway musical Wicked and based on the famous and most loved classic novel, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
Dress-up Theme: Wicked / Halloween
From 9 pm till late / free entry
6. HEMINGWAY’S: Hemingway Halloween
Hemingway’s Halloween House is posed to stir things up on Soi 11 this year. Mummies and Ghouls will be out to play with Haunted House, Demonish Cocktails and Killer Beats to create some new sins.
Free welcome drink for those who come dressed up.
From 7 pm till late / free entry.
CHAR Rooftop Bar invites every terrifying tiger, gruesome gorilla, and blood-curdling boa to a frighteningly fun Halloween jungle party this 31 October. Spooky refreshments and scariest costume contest awaits among the delightfully dreadful jungle decorations.
Dress-up Theme: Scary jungle/ prizes for the best costumes
From 5 pm – 1 am / free entry.
Celebrate the scariest night of the year with the sounds of Hip-Hop, RnB & Reggaeton by DJ Crow, CJ Weezii, MD Mochio (BKK Invaders MC) and some dressed for some scary bad-ass dancing!
Dress-Up Theme: Scary Dress (with prizes for the best dressed)
From 6 pm till late / free entry.
9. HAVANA SOCIAL: A Nightmare in Havana | Halloween Party 2019
Brace yourself for Havana Social’s Halloween party; it’s time to get SPOOKY. The HS crew will be crafting 4 special Halloween cocktails that will guarantee a good night.
Dress-Up Theme: scary dress (costume contest, prizes for two winners)
From 6 pm till late / free entry.
10. MOJJO ROOFTOP: Latino Halloween Party (Free-flow)
Get your Latino outfits out and have a free Halloween paint job with free-flow for ฿500 (7 – 9 pm) and dance the night away with a live DJ and saxophone.
From 7 pm / free entry /Table reservations in advance is recommended!
11. OSKAR BISTRO: Hell’s Waiting Room
As always, this Halloween we’re going all out with a fiendishly fun and splendidly wicked party. Come to Oskar and face your fate for an evening of FREE SHOTS, killer cocktails, devilish tunes, and sinful intentions.
Start: 7 pm / free entry
12. W BANGKOK: Woobar Horror Show
W Bangkok brings witching hours to you so get your black magic ready and join in the ritual at Woobar – a signature bar at W Bangkok. Led by the witch of all, Pangina Heals with her bad witches Miss Gimhuay and a special guest from Hong Kong, Mocha Diva, give you the most wicked performances for a horrifying Halloween ever. Also, DJ Groove will set to spin and cast a spell on you with sick beats that you can’t stop yourself from dancing!
Dress up and show off the witch in you. Prizes for best-dressed picked by Pangina Heals and the witches.
From 7 pm – 12 am / Tickets: THB 400 incl. one free drink + table packages with party entry and drinks are also available
Limited capacity. Reserve your spot online or you might regret it later!
13. REVOLUCION COCKTAIL BANGKOK: Dia de Muertos – Halloween Party
Immerse yourself in a scary colourful Mexican atmosphere and celebrate with us Halloween in the Mexican way ‘DIA DE MUERTOS’. Join the celebration full of Latin rhythms along with special spooky beats to dance until dawn provided by Dj DaddyRock. Party on 2 floors: tables will be available at Revolucion Cocktail Bangkok or at La Lupita Bangkok for a chill but warm and hot atmosphere!
Dress code: Dia De Muertos style / Everyone in costume receives a FREE SHOT and Make-up Artist all night long
From 7 pm – 3 am / Free entry.
15. SUGAR CLUB BANGKOK: Haunted Candy Shop | Halloween Edition – Sugar Bangkok
Horror strikes down in Bangkok once again. The sparkling lights of the circus have turned dark. The shouts of joy have turned to screams of fear.
Best dressed stands a chance of winning 2 bottles of Belvedere!!
From 10 pm till late / Entry Fee: 400 Thb for Males, 300 Thb for Females (includes 1 drink).
16. ROCK PUB – BANGKOK HOUSE OF ROCK: Halloween Night where you can turn yourself into a punk and head-banging zombie, Frankenstein or a witch with the electrifying sounds of Rocky Road, Silly Machine and Jimmy Revolt,
From 8 pm / free entry.
17. SPECTRUM LOUNGE AND BAR: Thriller Night – Release your inner Monster and slap on your Game-Face at Spectrum Lounge & Bar’s first-ever Halloween Party. Grab your Thriller Pass and join the Fiery Crew with 3.5-hour Free-Flow Wine and Spirits and great music by Fred Canal | DJ KNIB | JULES BLONS.
From 5:30 pm – 9 pm / Thriller Pass: THB 800 NET | Free-Flow Wine and Spirits.
Did you know that Halloween’s origins date back 2000 years ago to the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain (pronounced sow-in)? This day marked the end of summer and the harvest and the beginning of the dark, cold winter, a time of year that was often associated with human death. Celts believed that on the night before the new year, the boundary between the worlds of the living and the dead became blurred. On the night of October 31 they celebrated Samhain, when it was believed that the ghosts of the dead returned to earth.